Thursday, July 9, 2009

NFE's Tuesday Night Update ENCORE!!

NFE's
TUESDAY NIGHT
UPDATE XXXVI!!

SPECIAL PRESENTATION

MICHAEL JACKSON

THE UNDISPUTED KING OF POP!!

SPECIAL ENCORE PRESENTATION

Hello again everyone,

Welcome to this special edition NFE's Tuesday Night Update. If you don't know by now the UNDISPUTED KING OF POP Michael Jackson's memorial was presented today live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, CA. What a presentation it was. At the time of this posting im watching highlights of what was a great celebration of his life.

In this special edition a a look through my eyes of Michael and how his songs and the person had an impact of my life, plus what some celebs had to say about Micheal and finally a special look at the KING OF POP!! Welcome to a KING OF POP version of Tuesday Night Update....

You know as a little kid growing up there wasn't much of anything going on in the west side of Toronto, Canada. Yes we had the Hulk Hogan's, Michael Jordan, Transformers but what stood above the rest is Micheal Jackson's music. You hear that music and you have no choice but to come alive and try to pull off the moon walk or that side to side head movement but only to fail cause there is only 1 man who could do something like that. No matter where we went as family be it parties, gatherings or just somewhere that had music I promise you a Michael Jackson song would be there. You know I think somewhere within my family personally there is video of myself and cousins dancing to some of his music. Above all else his music brought a smile to not only my face but millions around the world. - King Jay

King Jay: To Michael Jackson...Michael I never ever would have got the chance to meet you but through this blog I can say this much. There will never ever be another like you ever again and what more can be said that hasn't been said about you? All I can say is THANK YOU and I know somewhere up in the clouds you got the entire heaven up in arms singing and dancing with you and we would expect nothing less. I can only hope that I could be as good as you so that I can get to see you in heaven. Good bye Michael you will never be forgotten.

Here are some celeb comments courtesy of http://www.tmz.com

Arnold Schwarzenegger: We lost a great entertainer and a pop icon. My thoughts and prayers go out to Michael Jackson's family, friends and fans.

Diddy: Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Ludacris: If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today.His Music and Legacy will live on Forever.Prayers to the famR.I.P.

Marlon Wayans: My prayers, my love, my heart goes out to Michael Jackson and the entire Jackson family. I pray so hard for them. I'm crushed! Please pray.

And finally for a special look at the life and time of Michael Jackson go to Wikipedia and search Michael Jackson you can see and read all you need to know and want to know about the man that I can say is the UNDISPUTED KING OF POP!!

Thank you so much for joining me tonight on this very special edition of NFE's Tuesday Night Update. I can only hope that you will celebrate his life the way im sure he would have wanted.

Good night from the Kingdom in Scarborough!!!

NFE's
TUESDAY NIGHT
UPDATE XXXVI!!
LIVE RIGHT NOW On The NEW FRANCHIZE
ENTERTAINMENT site!!
New Franchize Entertainment
July 7th, 2009

KING JAY ON TWITTER?? THAT'S RIGHT.. CHECK IT
OUT...


No comments:

Post a Comment