Friday, December 25, 2009

KJE Style SNME HOLIDAY ENCORE PRESENTATION

KJE style...

SATURDAY NIGHT'S
MAIN
EVENT!!!


Right here on KJE!!

Special Holiday Edition

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY HOLIDAYS


Hello again everyone,

Welcome to this special edition of KJE style Saturday Night's Main Event's Blog here on KJE. In this special edition a recap of the 50th edition of NFE's Tuesday Night Update, the 2009 Year In Review, what we can look forward to in 2010, King Jay On Twitter & a very special Holiday Message from King Jay!!

So let's not waste anymore time and get right to it this is KJE style Saturday Night's Main Event's Blog Holiday edition ONLY on KJE!!

It was just 3 days ago on Tuesday night as NFE presented it's 50th edition of Tuesday Night Update. In that you saw highlights from TNA's Final Resolution, thoughts and some memories from the BASH last Saturday night and more. There is still 1 more Tuesday Night Update this Tuesday night and we will recap the year that was including the 30th, 40th & 50th editions of the program. Also there was a special thank you message from King Jay here is a special look at that message:


SPECIAL MESSAGE FROM KING JAY

I would like to personally thank ZA, MSK, AC, RAF, RS, FHK, SAB, WesssJet & Cruz for all taking the time to party with me. I can't say enough on how special that night was and I only hope that the next time I present something like that it will be just as fun. But as history will tell you it's not easy trumping the BASH then again it's the 1 party of the year that is planned to be the BIGGEST night of the year. It is the holidays and after all this is the time to spend with family and of course go out and party. I would to say to all the KJE, NFE, friends & family around me to stay safe do your thing and I hope that you can join me in the coming year in just having a good time. Once again thank you from the bottom of my heart to all that made the BASH possible and made this year the fun times that it has been. It does mean a lot to me and believe me I will not forget it!!

Every year KJE/NFE presents the year in review and this year is no different. We will presenting this years edition in the coming days so keep it locked for the 4 edition spectacular. Last year over 150 people per edition checked out the 4 part year in review. We hope that you will enjoy this year. We can say this much it has been a hell of a year and we expect nothing less then BIGGER moments in the coming year!!

In 2010 we look to continue to turn things around. As you saw this year it has been a year where things changed in good ways. Houston, TX, Cayo Coco, Cuba, WrestleMania 25, Tino's Bday, surprise appearance at the Myron Christmas Party & the 2009 King Jay Bday Bash. So many things happened and met so many people but this year I met someone so nice and just great to be around and here's hoping that the good times continue!!!

King Jay On Twitter has been the most unique way to see into the everyday life of King Jay. You get to see LIVE videos, pictures & updates you won't see anywhere. We will continue to show you up to the minute thoughts and updates as you know we do. Keep it locked always cause you just never know whats going to happen at any given minute. All you have to do is just stay tuned!!

NFE's
TUESDAY NIGHT
UPDATE LI (51)!
This Tuesday On The NEW FRANCHIZE
ENTERTAINMENT site!!
New Franchize Entertainment
TUESDAY DECEMBER 29th, 2009

Finally here is a special holiday message from King Jay

I first would like to start by saying thank you to every single one of you who tune in every Saturday night & make this blog what it is today. This year has been so special and with all the new innovations I will try to bring more fun times and great moments. One of the things I am thankful for is the fact that this year professionally I have been through a war and the obstacles I had to face and at the end of the day I am still standing tall. So many people have come up to me saying that they are proud to see me standing tall through all of that. Just a few days ago I was crowned as 1 of the top sales people in Canada for my company. That is an honor I will truly never forget but an honor that I truly deserve. Back home in my personal life I can I have been lucky enough to meet someone so nice and it's been nothing but great time and im so proud to say that I know this person. Sometimes it takes meeting someone who looks at things another way and you see things so different. I can only hope that through this holiday season we keep those good times going!! Finally this holiday season has been great. I have gotten the chance to be around those that care and just wanted to chill. I dont have all the time in the world to list all the names but rest assured you all are not forgotten and im very aware of everything that everyone has done for me. Thank you from the bottom to everyone to make every year possible. You guys are the best in the world!!

What an edition this has been thank you so very much for joining us here on KJE. We appreciate you continuing to join us each and every week on all brands.

This has been a very special presentation of King Jay Entertainment and this is what the world is watching!!


KING JAY ON TWITTER?? THAT'S RIGHT.. CHECK IT

OUT...

No comments:

Post a Comment